Thursday, July 24, 2008

pages 121-125


Alice was left alone with the cat who immediatley turned his attention to whatever opportunity remained.



Alice climbed onto the table.
The rule is, you have to have one foot on the ground so it was okay.


Alice followed the plum.
(I cannot describe it in words for you but it was like the plum was moving just ahead of her at the same speed, towards a destination and she following in the meantime salivating and with pleasure knowing that at the end of the road the plum would arrive at his destination and she would arrive seconds later to hungrily descend upon him.)


The cat swirled the record backwards and an overwhelming scent of ripe fruit descended over them, like heavy black curtains at the end of an act.


The next morning the ‘ead was bempty and the petals all amounted to the same thing.
He loves me not.He loves me not.He loves me not.He loves me not.He loves me not.

No comments: