Thursday, July 24, 2008

pages 131 - 135


“What’s wrong Alice?”
“I dunno Rennay, following the plum is meant to be about where I pursue the flesh and ripen as a sexual object but my puffed sleeves are so big now that I feel like I’m about to explode.
“If you’d just paint nipples on ‘em, like I suggested”.
“I think I’d better go and do the groceries, I’ve been putting it off.”



There was always OCD
“OH YES! I’ve always colour-co-ordinated the towels but it has been difficult finding 856 colours inthe end the last child had to have white.”
Her eyebrows were pencil thin so now she had a leg to stand on at playgroup.


For some reason Alice was not opening up like a telescope.

Keep your hands out of pockets and you won’t go blind!
She was a cold fish whilst there were chores to be done.

No comments: